Chalkboard Labels

Today, my bloggy friend, Sandra, over at This Small House blogged about some awesome labels that she found. They are sticky-backed chalkboard labels. I was thinking about how jealous I was that she found these great stickers because I could really use some of them. Upon commenting on her post, I thought, "I wonder if I could make some of those?" and had a great idea. Or so I thought. So, I gave it a try. Did it work?

I took a sheet of address labels from my computer drawer and gathered up some chalkboard paint that has been sitting in the basement gathering dust.

I painted two layers of chalkboard paint on the labels with a regular brush.

Took a picture of the creature who was keeping me company while the paint dried....


Once dried (maybe an hour later), I wrote in chalk and peeled and...


Stuck! YES.... I did work! Give it a try!


Tami

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel