~ One day trip to Muar ~

Date: 27th December 2009
Location: Muar

5:00am - Woke up early to get ready for our 1 Day trip to Muar! Hubby called the contact via a pamphlet that was sent to my sil's place. The 10-seater van (charging us at $350) will be picking us at Sengkang and bring us to the places we wanted to go for the day. I guess it's not too expensive bah.

6:00am - Van came on time to pick us up and we are on our way! Went to the custom at Woodlands and my first time visit to the new custom at JB.

6:50am - Our first stop - Breakfast at Ah Koong Resturant. I heard it is a famous stall in Johor and many Singaporeans like to stop by. (There are indeed many singaporean cars :p). We ordered Fishball noodles ($8.50RM) and fish cake. Personally I think it was not too bad but not too fantastic either. Maybe thats because I'm not a fishball noodle fan. In terms of pricing.. I guess due to its fame and popularity, it is comparable to eating in Singapore.