Valentine's Day Treat Bags and Table

These are the Valentine's treatbags for my son's class. They say, "A Tweet Treat for you on Valentine's Day". The digital scrapbooking kit is from Shabby Princess and is called "Yours Truly".

I am so ready for Valentine's Day! The house looked all hum-drum after I took the Christmas decor away, so I decorated the table for Valentine's Day and now it looks all pretty and special again.
Come on February!
Now... want to have some fun??? Here is a whole list of blogs to visit! I am participating in Friday Follow... only I'm posting this on Saturday because I'm just now getting a moment to sit and figure it all out. I added my blog to the Mr. Linky yesterday. The blog hop is closed today, but you can still visit all of these fun blogs. Don't forget to leave a comment for these talented people! Everyone loves comments. Enjoy the party!

MckLinky Blog Hop



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel